What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you place a booking with us.
We also collect information when you voluntarily complete enquiry forms on this website or email us.
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How will we use the information about you?
When creating a booking, a contract for us to supply a service is created.
Consent to store your data is automatically granted as we have a “Legitimate Interest” & “Good Reason” for storing this data as a contract is in place. Data processing is a necessary to create and maintain the booking.
When creating a booking a member of staff will ask for your:
- Name: To identify the booking
- Address: To identify the booking & to process your card payment securely
- Telephone Number: To contact you in urgency with matters directly affecting your booking
- Email Address: To send your booking confirmation receipt and other matters directly affecting your booking
- Dates of Stay, Unit Type & Party Quantities: To price your booking accordingly
- Pitch or Caravan Choice: To provide you with pitches you have requested
If an email address is provided, the booking confirmation is sent to that address.
In addition to the above data, it may be necessary to store data regarding any issues that occurred during your stay (eg fires/noise). We have a “Legitimate Interest” in keeping this data as it is required for safety reasons and our business interests as it affects other customers. This data may be used to reject future bookings.
We have never and will not share or sell our data to anyone else for use in external marketing purposes.
How to contact us