Ideally situated in mid-Cornwall, close to St Austell, River Valley Holiday Park is within easy reach of Cornwall’s coastal gems and luscious countryside.
The park is owned and run by a Cornish family – so expert knowledge is always on hand, whether you’re looking for insider tips on the best places to go, want a map of the local area, or leaflets on the best walks and cycle trails.
So, just how far away are we from some of Cornwall’s hotspots?
- Mevagissey – 10 minutes’ journey
- Eden Project – 15 minutes’ journey
- Fowey – 15 minutes’ journey
- Truro – 30 minutes’ journey
- Watergate Bay – 30 minutes’ journey
- Padstow – about 45 minutes’ journey
- St Ives – about an hours journey
Ways to get to us:
- If you’re travelling by car, we’re just off the B3273 in the hamlet of London Apprentice
- Coming by rail? Take a train to St Austell (link to First Great Western site) and River Valley Holiday Park is just 5-10 minutes away by taxi
- Hop on a plane to Newquay, hire a car and we’re about 45 minutes’ drive away
- We’re easily accessible by bus – just catch the bus from St Austell station (First Kernow)